The problem with band promo pictures is, that most of the times you would stick to one or two locations and try to get as much of them as possible. Though it gives a lot of material and allows to work the lights through and through, there will soon be a time when the band gets sick of having the same feel on every poster.
When I was asked to photograph a new funk-rock group ROCKET, I thought I was going to do something different. So, instead of choosing one specific location, we walked around the old town and took a picture whenever it seemed right.
So this is not your typical set where all the photos will match and maybe tell some kind of a story.
This is an attempt to give a starting band, who hasn't had many photo sessions, a variety of press material.
![]() |
| Tried to get a photo, ended up getting on 5. |


















