.post-body img { max-width:1200px; max-height:auto; } -->

REDNECK RAMPAGE "Shotgun Inc" album presentation @ Genklubi 27/04/13

A lot that is happening in Estonian music right now makes me wanna smile.
There's some awesome stuff going on and it feels nice to be a part of it- in some way, at least.
A good example is Redneck Rampage's newborn "Shotgun Inc"...

Since the camera tends to be some kind of interloper which gives you your eyes at their best 
but shuts your ears down, I didn't manage to hear most of the concert on Saturday.
The emotion I gathered with the help of my eyes was sick enough to consider
visiting their presentation in Tallinn as a normal person.

I've never seen so many people in Gen.
I've never photographed a live in Tartu which looks like this.
And I've never heard a friend of mine saying anything positive about concerts in Gen or bands in Estonia.
"That actually looked and sounded like a band..."

Wow.










































Previous Page Home Next Page