.post-body img { max-width:1200px; max-height:auto; } -->

JETPACK STANLEY @ Galapagai Rock Nights 2012

Two weeks ago i took an awfully long bus trip to Lithuania with Jetpack Stanley.
The boys were doing their first gig outside Estonia and asked me to go on the road and photograph it.
(I did a bit of filming, too, but we'll get to that later.)

 I'm not lying when I'm saying this was one of my best weekends EVER.

 ***

Jetpack was performing on the second day so we had to get up reasonably early to set everything up.
We taped one camera on Randel's guitar so we could capture the show from guitarist's point-of-view. 

We were all "WITH A BAND" (Specially when the security was around) Do mind the sneakers - I felt the need to capture myself on the picture aswell.


 
Leader takes the morning coffee.


Taping the camera.


Taping the camera #2


Final tuning before the show.


Meelis being Meelis.


Andrei & his groupies (no hard feelings, girls :))


Setlist


Practising or whatever it is he's doing.


Soundcheck.


"Yeah, i totally do understand what's going on..."


Final picture before the show. Randel on his way to backstage.



***

And then there was the live...


Jetpack Stanley.


Uku Leht.


Randel Pärna


Meelis Paal


Andrei Buktevitš


Off the stage.


This is not a front line but it's close.




This picture is the reason why i love to photograph Uku - all those emotsions!



























Done.

Previous Page Home Next Page